Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A Clever Start

Plane trip was good but Tiger only allows 15kg luggage.... I put the rest down my jumper! Can you believe that? OK
So much warmer in Adelaide.... in fact I almost felt warm! What a delightful feeling!
I kinda like Adelaide - it was a really pretty town- city.
I arrived at hotel ( qualified as smelly hotel) but they have charming guests- and in my worried state, I thought I had left all the computer cords and camera chargers in Tasmania. This gave me the once in a lifetime opportunity to explore Rundle Street Mall - I am grateful to my senior moments but have no wish to repeat said operation! Returned to Hotel - and there they were, lurking in the deep darkness of my case... sorry to those whom I frantically bothered!
Tomorrow we have meetings to sort out the happenings and get vehicles organised and this day is classified as Day One -
Will get some time here tomorrow but am using the public system as the beauty of being in a wirelss hotspot( as the hotel is) means that Telstra charges 50c per minute!!!!!!! while if I use a public computer it only means $2 per 20 min! We all love Telstra!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment